Sunday, January 03, 2010

Baking Christmas Cookies!!!

This is a little late....

The week of Christmas we had our annual Cookie Baking Day.  I'm seriously not fitting in any of my clothes...

Bailey's cute Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes with Reindeer faces.




The little chef people...




I'm not really sure where this came from, I'm just thankful it didn't end up in any cookies...


.

For my Psych Fan Friends...




Booooooooring.......Choc. Chip Cookies




Kelsey's palate is satisfied...




Kendall has been tamed, we're still working on the other one (see above photo)...




Mint Swirled Cookies...




Sugar Cookies!




Bailey's trying to frame Connor?  Not really sure...




Awwww...




Con-man...




Katie-bug...




Five flour covered children later...our work here is done!




1 comment:

GammySel said...

Christmas cookies are always the best!!!

We did a bit of baking ourselves.

Blessings to the Findley Family
Angie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...