Thursday, February 02, 2012

E-Patterns

For those who sew, have you ever tried e-patterns?  If not, you really should!  I love to sew, but I hate to cut out patterns, for some reason the tissue paper mixed with the incessant need for a fan can cause quite a ruckus in my craft room. 

E-patterns are downloadable patterns you can purchase on the internet from many different companies.  You save them to your computer and then print them off when you are ready to cut and sew!  One of the benefits is you always have the pattern saved on your hard drive, or you can copy to a disk, leaving the need for bulky patterns out of your sewing closet.  Or, if you're like me, you can't ever figure out how to fold the tissue pattern pieces back up and get them into their envelope, so you eventually end up with a wad of paper crammed into a pattern sleeve.  Nice.  I do like having the option to pull up a pattern and print off any number of pieces I may need.  Cuz, you know, I've probably lost one or two from one outfit to the next.......

One of the companies I have bought from in the past has a great variety of CUTE girly patterns and today only they are having a sale!  Buy one e-pattern, get two FREE!  Yes, please!

Check out Ginger and Louise Pattern Company on Facebook, and take a look at their adorable patterns and sale.

I also find my patterns at www.youcanmakethis.com

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...