Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Catching Up!

OK, so I'm really bad at keeping up lately. I have some pics to post and a run down on our life over the holidays. I will post more later. Promise!!!

The twins first Thanksgiving. We hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year thanks to Hurricane Ike and the damage it caused to Mom's home. I was somewhat overwhelmed, but thanks to Mom, Kiley, Mrs. F. and Leah, we were able to pull it off. Mom and Dad, The Findleys, and Brad, Leah, and Wil spent T-day with us. I had so much fun preparing it even though it was busy!




Two of my little turkeys. :)





Nonnie and Poppie took the girls and I to see the Nutcracker. After the show, all of the cast members came out among the audience and met with all the kids. It was so much fun!


















Ireland spent a day with us and the girls made some great sugar cookies!



Of course our Texas snow. How could anyone forget. :D

And sweet Will's first birthday!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...