Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sorry it's been so long...

So instead of boring you with too many details on our summer, I'll just share a few...














(Kendall and Kelsey, pictures from one year ago and today.)

The twins turned one and despite the typical comment of "you have twins so they'll be a little behind schedule" they rose above normal expectation and began walking and talking and haven't sat down or shut their mouths, yet. I know, they're girls so they typically come out talking, but I could have done without the walking for a little longer! Two different personalities going in two different directions, it's a wonder I haven't yet lost this last bit of baby weight! I guess I'm stuck with it.

All in the month of July, the twins turned one, Connor turned 7, and Reagan is now a 9 year old who wants her ears pierced very badly. We're still discussing that request...

The most busy part of the summer was my decision to start my own home-based sewing and embroidery business. Building a website is not all it's cracked up to be, by the way. I muddled through it all and have a small site up and I'm hopefully going to be adding more to it eventually! I am also participating in a craft fair next month. ***fingers crossed!*** You can view my site at http://www.flopsybunny.com/. Leave a comment and let me know you were there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...