Tuesday, September 14, 2010

For My "All Natural" Friends

Most of you know that I like to do things as all-natural as possible, including my laundry.  I use only baking soda and vinegar to wash my clothes.  A few months ago, I purchased a set of wool dryer balls.  I LOVE THEM!  The help separate the clothes, while tumbling in the dryer, in order to aid in a faster drying cycle.  I use two per cycle and put about 3 or 4 drops of essential oils on them each time I do a load.  I highly recommend them, and they can be used again and again and again!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/56289289/set-of-4-eco-friendly-wool-felted-dryer?ref=sr_gallery_4&ga_search_query=wool+dryer+balls&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...