Thursday, October 06, 2011

Tea Time

Each afternoon (OK, almost each afternoon) around 3, my older girls and I meet up in the kitchen for a tea time.  Over tea, and whatever delicious treat the girls have cooked up that day, we usually spend about half an hour reading and discussing our current "devotional" Beautiful Girlhood by Mabel Hale and Karen Andreola.  Our mother/daughter time together has been such a blessing for me, and I pray that it's time well spent.  I truly enjoy getting to know my daughter's hearts, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to be instrumental in training them to be godly young ladies.  

Oh yes, and here is our usual tea time centerpiece...


1 comment:

teagirl said...

Have you run across a good devotional for little boys? I could use one for Aiden.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...