Friday, December 09, 2011

Howdy!

I'm probably gonna start using the word "Howdy" now.  It makes me feel more "country".  Not sure why, but I'll be sure to use it obnoxiously in the future.

Moving on.....

It is the holiday season which means I will be MIA for the next few weeks, busy with decorating, baking, filling orders, spending time with my precious blessings and lamenting the fact that the babies are 10 months old.  Which means the twinadoes are almost 3 and half years old.  And my Braden just turned 9.  They're gettin' old.  I'M gettin' old.  Which brings me to my next pondering......why does the proverb tell us that "the beauty of old men is the gray head"?  The beauty of MEN is the gray head.  Pretty sure that's not fair.  My husband's beautiful head of jet black hair is sprinkled throughout with little flecks of silver and, I must admit, it's beautiful.  Me.....not so much.

And I'm rambling again.  It's late...

As much as I'm not a fan of this weather in which I reside, I do appreciate the fact that I can still harvest peppers, onions, a few potatoes, and herbs in December.  We also picked 13 lemons off of our tree, our first harvest, and they are beautiful!

Not much else to share, but I did just want to check in.  I'd post some pictures of the Twins 2.0, but that would mean I'd have to get up and I'm just lazy enough to stay here next to my sweet, but useless mutt and be thankful for the heat she offers my feet.

Oh yes, and I may or may not have experienced another juicing "incident".  AND I may or may not have freaked out asking the kids where my baby was while she was contentedly nursing across my lap.  Once brought back to reality with her whereabouts, I may or may not have responded with "I was just checking to see if you were paying attention."  I think I pulled that one off...

I pray you are all having a joyous Christmas season as we celebrate our Saviour's birth.  Prayerfully, I will catch up with you all soon.

Blessings,
Tab

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...