Friday, January 13, 2012

Resolutions for 2012

It's a new year and time for New Year's resolutions.  This year, I have resolved to make no new resolutions.  I have plenty left over from last year...

I figured an update on my 2011 year of blessings might be in better order. 

My first second set of twins, are the sweetest, most wonderful, double blessing.  I thank the Lord for the gift of my children, and even more so for the gift of my twins.

Canning, gardening, homesteading, and natural living have changed my life this year.  As my husband and I move towards a more simplistic lifestyle, we learned so much about getting back to nature, amazed by all of the wonderful things the Lord has given us in order to live off the land.  It's a true blessing to discover God's handiwork in my own backyard.

My "no poo" challenge has gone quite well, I am almost 5 months into it and I have not once broken down and shampooed my hair.  My hair is lighter and less frizzy, and not nearly so heavy feeling.  What a blessing to find a cure for the curly-haired freak show that is usually gracing my crown.

The Lord has blessed my business, I'm thankful for the boutiques who sponsor me in my work.  I've been able to expand my inventory with both stores, and for that, I am truly grateful. 

I excitedly looking forward to what the Lord has planned for my family this coming year.  God's richest blessings on you and your family for 2012.

Tabitha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...