Friday, February 06, 2015

Homestead Journey is Coming Back...

After almost two years of silent fingers, I'm finally coming back to blogging.

I love sharing and learning with you all.  I've missed the encouragement, comradery, and blessings of giving you an insight to my dreams.

Our family has gone through many losses and struggled with adjusting and readjusting to new normals in our life.  But God is good and He has given us many blessings to be grateful for.  If there is one thing I've learned through these trials it's that there is always something to be thankful for.  And we have been given the strength numerous times to keep pressing on.  It's hard.  But rewarding.

I am excited to share with you the changes that have been taking place here on our little homestead.  That will all come in the future, but it's exciting to see how God is at work!

I'm already working on new posts including:  essential oils, my take on gluten, homemade bread, and many others!

Have a beautiful weekend and I'll share with you Monday!

2 comments:

Renata said...

I am looking forward to catching up here! Glad to hear of your return to the blogging world!
Blessings
Renata:)

Mimi's Tapawingo said...

Welcome back to writing your blog. Life is good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...