Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Household Happenings

I finally was able to fix my blogger problems. The last post I made refused to show any pictures! Maybe I have too many? Hmmmm.....

Instead of making multiple posts, I decided to write one and bring you all up to date on our family happenings which, I warn you, is extremely BORING! Exciting to us, however! LOL!

First of all, for those of you who have inquired about Emaline, she is doing much better. She still has some congestion and I have to feed her with a syringe and clean out her sinuses and such, but she is more alert lately and has been sitting up some. She actually walked (kind of) out of the bathroom today, and meowed VERY LOUDLY at 5 am this morning. I don't know why. I think she's getting bored. I know I would. She is still stoned from her meds, but that will be over soon. Thank you for praying for her and for your concerns. She is like one of my children as you know!

Poor Molly, this is a sad result of Emaline's illness. Molly is forced to play with the children. She has been stuffed in boxes and laundry baskets, had socks shoved over her head, and been dressed up in Build-A-Bear attire. I know she's hoping Emi is better soon! LOL!!!

The boys have been, well, BOYS, lately. It's been nice because they are beginning to bond and acting more like "brothers" should be. I prayed for this, but now I'm beginning to wonder if I should have left things alone! HA! From the wheelbarrows, upside down clothing, and throw down wrestling matches, they're a load of fun. Or maybe a wheelbarrow full! Really, I am very excited and happy to have a set of brothers.







We took a day at the park with the Wallace kids and Kaylee. The weather was SOOOO nice! It's hard to believe that the HOT, steamy, unbearable, Summer weather will be here soon!

I'm adding this because I was impressed with Bailey's tenacity. She tried for I don't know HOW long to throw the end of the swing rope over a tree branch. She did it over and over and over again. PLUS, balancing herself very precariously atop the play set. For a little while she reminded me of how I used to be, until I realized that she didn't get angry after the second try of throwing that stupid rope over that stupid tree branch! See, I get frustrated just thinking about it!!! Here's to hoping she doesn't inherit my frustration!

This picture doesn't really have a story to it. It just makes me laugh. I figure this is from when Bailey was taking pictures with my camera a few days ago. I just found it when I was downloading. Just funny!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...