Thursday, January 10, 2008

My 2nd Appointment

I guess I'm gonna be HUGE with this baby! I had my midwife appointment on Tuesday. I'm 13 weeks and measuring at 18. I was always right on target with the other three and never measured larger. So, look out, I'm going to need flashing lights and a beeper to let people know when I'm backing up or turning around! The good news is I've only gained 3 pounds, this baby has a strong heartbeat and is pretty active. :) I haven't felt any movement, yet. Hopefully soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll make u a sign - "wide load.
caution left turns." LOL i joked about needing this sign, many times! i think your gonna be adorable preggers. i've never seen ya prego before; you'd had con-man when we met. as for ur size (i said it when u told me u were preganant if you remember), i'm still predicting twins! :) rushia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...