Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Birds and the Bees

The lady we usually get our goat milk from hasn't had any lately. Her male goat got loose one day and all the female goats are pregnant, so it will be awhile before we have some. Bailey asked why we didn't have any goat milk and I told her because all of the mommy goats were pregnant and they don't give milk while pregnant. Reagan remembered one of the goats getting loose. So I stupidly said "yes, the daddy goat got loose and got all of the mommy goats pregnant." Bailey trying to process this new information that I idiotically released, asked how a daddy goat got a mommy goat pregnant. So instead of giving out too much more info, I just said "the same way human daddies and mommies get pregnant." Bailey is still looking a bit confused and Reagan pipes up in the background "you mean the daddy goat kissed all of them?" Once again, I kinda lost it in laughter. But at least that ended the discussion for the time! :)

I'm leaving it alone. The less information available, the better for now. LOL!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...