Thursday, August 05, 2010

Great Article

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook today.  I couldn't help but share it.  I find it interesting that in our society, we neglect to teach our girls how to be good wives, mothers, and homemakers, and instead push the notion that to make anything of themselves, they must go to college and get a degree.  Never mind the fact that while in college, one finds her husband, but must finish her degree to be counted worthy of living in current society, gets married, starts a family, and never uses said degree.  What a waste of time and money.  Isn't it more worthwhile to teach our daughters to be good managers of their homes and then everything else should be secondary.  I, for one, am thankful for my mother who taught me all the important homemaking skills to prepare me for the highest calling any woman can have......motherhood.

http://raisinghomemakers.com/2010/youre-missing-out/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...