Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Day the Lord Has Made

It's funny, I started this day in one of the worst ways.  I was up most of the night with both babies, when I finally fell good and asleep, it was almost 5am.  My normal rise time is 5:30, but I was awakened by my oldest standing over me saying "Mom, it's after 7!"  I was groggy, sleepy, annoyed, immediately thrown in to my morning routine, and ready for this day to be a total disaster...

To my surprise, Braden blessed me with a big breakfast!  Bailey made me a nice cup of coffee, and Reagan poured me a big glass of milk.  Protein and caffeine.  I guess they kicked in together.  I prayed for my day, that the Lord would increase my hours and bless my day and miraculously I was on my feet and ready to go. 

By 10am, I had completed my morning chores, fed two babies, changed them, had my Bible time, fixed my hair, put on makeup, dressed, started school, and began work on canning a batch of peach jam.  By the Lord's goodness my rough start was turned into a productive day.

Oh yeah, and I also canned some peach halves.  YUM!!!


Aren't they pretty....


"Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O Lord: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me."  Psalm 40:11

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...