Tuesday, September 13, 2011

About Me

I am a Christ following, homeschooling, natural living, green thumbing, craft loving, large family raising, husband adoring, homesteading, skirt wearing, mother of nine.

I am a Jack (or Jane) of many trades and a master of none.

Slightly crunchy.

No nuts.

OK, maybe a little nuts.

I am passionate about good health, organic foods, homeschooling, and modest living.

I wear skirts.

I believe in the lost art of femininity, virtue, nobility, and the blessings of womanhood.

My husband is my knight in shining armor.  I just can't get him to ride a horse.

My children are my true blessings and a joy.

I believe I am to be set apart.  Different.  Not necessarily WEIRD.

I know what I believe and why.  I don't rely on the convictions or teachings of others to determine my path.

I believe in the inerrant, infallible Word of God.

I follow Christ only, not man.

I am thankful that the Lord's mercies are new every morning.

I am grateful for the cross, grace, mercy, forgiveness, and salvation.

Matthew 5:16  "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...