Monday, October 31, 2011

It's October 31st, You Know What That Means........?

It's only 54 days until Christmas.  Thanksgiving is a little more than 3 weeks away.  I am so not ready!!!  What?  I still have two months?  Do you have any idea how quickly those weeks will fly? 

So, you thought this was going to be my traditional anti-Halloween post.  Not this time.  You've heard my soapbox expository on that subject enough, I won't suffer you to read it again.  Consider this my early Christmas gift to you.  Hee, hee, hee....

I need some ideas for Christmas, anyone have any they care to share?  Boys?  Girls?  The in-laws?  I'm lost.  HELP!

On another note, I realize I missed the last entry for the 30 days of joy.  We made a last-minute decision to take the kids camping, so I had no access to the internet, but I will post on the last day of JOY tomorrow. 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...