Monday, May 21, 2012

Blogging Series

I have been considering writing a few series of blog posts on various topics.  Subjects I have come with are:

Home Birth
Having and Raising Twins
Organic Gardening
Homeschooling for Beginners
Natural and Organic Living

If you have any other suggestions or preferences, or if there is anything in specific you would like to know about the above topics, please feel free to add them to in the comments section, or follow my thread on Facebook.  Also, if you would be interested in guest posting, I would love to have you join me!



3 comments:

Sammy and Missy Parris said...

This might not work for you but I have been thinking about doing something on multiple c-sections. This would never have been the road I would have chosen but it is what I have to do now. I have met lots of women that have had one or two sections and they are terrified to have more. Looking forward to reading more on your topics.

Unknown said...

That's a great idea! I would love to hear your thoughts on the subject. I had my older children at home with my midwife, then I ended up with c-sections for my two sets of twins. I hated that it went that direction but always appreciate hearing encouragement regarding multiple c-sections. In all honesty, I am one that is terrified of having yet another c-section.

Sammy and Missy Parris said...

if I can get around to writing something up I'll let you know, Wow twins- my kids just know we'll have twins one day but I think I'm running out of time. We enjoy looking at all those cute pictures too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...