Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Speaking of Change

Our family desires to be an encouragement to others, but we also desire to use our blog as a springboard for a family run business.  My older children have dreams of their future, just as my husband and I do.  Some of you know, my hubby has a bunk bed business on the side.  He also has some great ideas for homemade products we may be able to offer in the future.  If any of you have been fortunate enough to taste some of his awesome cooking, you'll understand why we want to bottle it and sell it!

What about Flopsy Bunny Boutique?  It's still around and doing quite well.  I have no intentions of closing up shop, and I'm still working on an alternative to my website, as well as a Flopsy Bunny page you'll be able to find here on the blog.  The two boutiques that feature my products keep me busy and I'll stick with them as long as they'll keep me. And I'm working on an all natural line, including my cloth diaper detergent.

Starting Friday, I'll be writing a gardening series for the entire month of June.  Followed by a homeschooling series in July, a natural living series in August, and a homemaking series in September.  We'll see what happens after that, but I'm very excited about what I'll have to share with you!

How about a giveaway?  I am working on a Facebook fan and subscriber giveaway coming soon.

And please feel free to share the blog with anyone you believe may be interested in what is going on here.  I would greatly appreciate the help and encouragement.

Blessings,

Tabitha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...