Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Time for a Change

Findley Follies has now become...

Homestead Journey!

After much prayer and careful consideration, my husband and I decided to change the design and name of our blog to something more fitting to our focus.  I was raised by an "older" generation.  One captivated by black and white movies and musicals.  So, when I first chose the name "Findley Follies", I had thought it would be understood that "follies" meant fun stories, and goofy family posts.  Unfortunately, I think some may view it as its other meaning, "foolish or lack of good sense".  Since that isn't the idea I'm trying to convey (although sometimes I still do), I figured it was about time for a change.

Homestead Journey is just that, a look into our life as a large family, homeschooling, homemaking, and of course, beginning our homestead.

I want to be an encouragement in all these areas, and as I am still learning much, hopefully my readers will benefit through my mistakes as well as my triumphs.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...