Thursday, February 11, 2016

Essential Oil Diffuser Blends

I have a confession to make.  I love to mix up my oils for diffusing, and test them out on my family.  Some are wonderful, exciting, and uplifting!  Some smell like what you might find in a barn.  No matter, my kids are forgiving.



But here are a few of the blends we love most.  Some are my own concoction, some I found on the net.  I admit, I have a diffuser in every room.  Kids' rooms, living room, kitchen......  The trick is to not have too many diffuser blends going at once or your house might smell suspicious.  If you know what I mean.


Relaxing Sleep
3 drops Lavender
2 drops Cedarwood

Calming
4 drops Lavender
4 drops Vetiver
2 drops Frankincense

Allergy Season
4 drops RC
2 drops Eucalyptus Blue

Clean Day
4 drops Citrus Fresh
3 drops Lime Oil

Invigorating
4 drops Peppermint
3 drops Orange

Flower Garden
3 drops Lavender
2 drops Ylang Ylang
2 drops Geranium
1 drop Roman Chamomile

Spring
2 drops Lavender
2 drops Lemon
1 drop Rosemary

Summer
4 drops Tangerine
2 drops Lavender
1 drop Lime
1 drop Spearmint

Fall
4 drops Orange
2 drops Cinnamon
1 drop Clove
1 drop Nutmeg

Winter
balsam fir
orange
cinnamon bark

Sometimes, after a cleaning day, I like to use just orange or lemon oil in the diffuser for a fresh scent.  And Christmas Spirit with an added drop or two of orange oil is our favorite during Christmas time.

If you have any questions about Young Living Essential Oils, you can contact me to learn more, or go to my personal website.

Experiment with your own blends.  What are your favorites?  I'm always looking for new ideas!

You can also find out more by browsing my Pinterest Essentail Oils board!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...