Sunday, August 28, 2011

No Poo

In my efforts to continue down the path of "all natural", I have decided to take a 30 day challenge.  Well, I'm challenging myself anyway.  I'm not using shampoo, or going "no poo" as it is commonly referred to.  I apologize to all of my dear friends, family, and the earth's population in general.  To whomever may run into me and view this challenge in its natural state, I am warning you beforehand.  It might be greasy.  It might be flat.  It might get ugly.  But I'm taking a solid month to ride it out.  I've tried organic shampoos, natural shampoos, vinegar and baking soda, all of it.  Nothing has worked.  This is my last and final option.  You may not see me for the next 30 days....

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm confused...what is that supposed to accomplish?

Unknown said...

Megan, I posted an explanation of my no shampoo choice.

Megan said...

Thanks :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...